Skills: Call centre/customer service experience essential, excellent telephone manner, It literate, GCSE Maths and English C or above and further education i.e. A Levels
Hours: Shift work outlined below
Are you looking to work for a well-established financial services organisation based within the Redhill area?
Would you pass a DBS and Credit Check?
Do you have previous Call Centre experience?
Do you possess the drive and determination to succeed?
If so we want to hear from you. Our client is a leading financial services organisation who prides themselves on their professional customer service. Our client has been recognised as the world's greenest bank, an award that acknowledges both its commitment to being a good corporate citizen and its sound environmental policies.
The purpose of this role is to provide the highest quality service to all customers within a call centre environment of approximately 40 Customer Service Advisors.
- To deal with all incoming communication and where appropriate, resolve within Company Policy and service levels.
- To develop and maintain appropriate knowledge in products, procedures, policy, legislation and technology.
- To liaise with customers, branches and other departments to ensure the provision of a quality service within given service levels.
- To ensure all customer related data is accurately recorded and always factual.
- To utilise the Queuing System to monitor or resolve all problems/requests relating to specific agreements.
- To undertake all other tasks and responsibilities as requested by the Line Manager.
- To show a positive attitude to all team members by being loyal and fully committed to team objectives
The successful candidate will have an excellent telephone manner, customer service experience and computer literacy skills. To succeed in this role you will have the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team. Minimum requirements are:
- Maths and English GCSE grade C (minimum)
- Confident telephone manner
- Good numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confidence in decision making
- Ideally customer service/call centre experience
Week 1 (27.5 hours)
- 8am - 2:00pm Monday to Friday with a half hour break
Week 2 (32.5 hours)
- 1:00pm - 6.45pm Monday to Friday with a 15-minute break
- 9am - 2pm Saturday with no break
Week 3 (40 hours)
- 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday with one-hour lunch break
Week 4 (40 hours)
- 9.30am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday with a one-hour lunch break
Average weekly hours over a 4-week period equate to 35
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; Call centre/customer service experience essential, excellent telephone manner, It literate, GCSE Maths and English C or above and further education i.e. A Levels, customer service, contact agent, insurance, finance, banking.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Call Centre
- excellent telephone manner
- It literate
- Call centre/customer service experience essential
- GCSE Maths and English C or above and further education i.e. A Levels