Customer Service Advisor x 3
Exciting Global Company looking for a three Customer Service Advisors to join the team in Northampton. The roles are permanent, full time positions
Candidates should be excellent English speakers.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm (occasional Saturday morning at month end if falls at the weekend) All overtime and weekend work if necessary is paid)
The Customer Service Advisor receives incoming calls, e-mails, Faxes, Internet Queries, contracts & Written correspondence from our Consultants, responds to questions, correspondence, processes orders and supports our Clients and Consultants in building their businesses.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Input and process orders & Applications into the order processing system
- Research and respond to questions received from Consultants
- Research and respond to questions concerning shipments, returns, exchanges and back orders
- Provide information about company products, specials, marketing programs and business practices.
- Communicate with Customer Service Supervisor when inquires require escalation due to authorization limits or are problematic
- Respond to email inquires
- Recommend process improvements to increase Quality and Customer Satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned or required
Essential Job Requirements:
- At least two (2) years previous high-level customer service experience
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook programs
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of policies, procedures , Success plan and products
- Committed to providing excellent customer service at all times and supporting our Clients/Consultants in their businesses
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer systems, both Windows and terminal-based
- Maintain an excellent record of punctuality and attendance
- Work a flexible schedule, and overtime hours when requested to do so
- Learn quickly, retaining and processing information efficiently
- Demonstrate professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude when dealing with customers and co-workers
- Perform as a team player in reaching team goals and departmental objectives
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail
- You will be required to attend the annual conference plus a further two training sessions throughout the Country each year
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'