Customer Service with Upselling
Would you benefit from a monthly bonus of Â£500?
Have you got Customer Service experience looking for a role with a sales aspect?!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful candidate to work with a friendly customer service team, managing the portfolio, increasing revenue and developing strong relationships with their customers.
The essential skills/attributes of the Customer Service Advisor are: -
· Good administrative skills
· Excellent communication skills; being confident and articulate
· Ability to negotiate with clients to achieve win-win situations
· Methodical and thorough approach towards tasks
· An ability to work well in a focused team, reliable and able to rapidly establish a high degree of trust and rapport
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel
· Self-motivated and self-disciplined to follow a daily structure
Personal attributes of the Customer Service Advisor will include: -
· Self-motivated with the ability to â€œhit the ground runningâ€
· The ability to build rapport with customers to enable high standard of customer service
· Strong interpersonal skills
· A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
· Good common sense and logical thinking
· The ability to thrive in pressured or stressful situations
· A committed and flexible attitude to the job
· The ability to handle rejection (when a client chooses to stop doing business with the company)
In return my client is offering a basic salary of £15,000 with an uncapped bonus OTE typically 20K
This Customer Service role is a permanent opportunity with genuine progression opportunities.
Mon-Friday 8.30-5pm NO WEEKENDS
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job