Customer Service Advisor - Temporary to Permanent role
Paragon Business Village - £8.79 per hour!
Our client, a large and successful Building Society are looking to recruit a number of agents to work on their Customer Service Team based in Wakefield. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and are looking to secure a long term role which will offer them development and a great rate of pay.
Overview of the role:
- Taking inbound calls from customers
- Discussing products and service in relation to Credit Cards, Personal Loans and Current Accounts
- Handling inbound calls you will develop skills to deliver the right outcomes for our members
- You will need a willingness to learn as you develop your understanding and skills across our non-advised product range
- Being a good communicator is crucial, as you build a rapport with each customer to gain a better understanding of the different ways we can help them
- Working within a fast paced environment
Ideal candidate experience:
Customer Service Experience is ideal - will consider candidates from hospitality or retail background if they have the right competencies and attitude
Have excellent Verbal and Written communication.
Have confidence in taking ownership for each call.
Be able to make and explain decisions clearly.
Have a willingness to learn.
Have the ability to follow processes and policies.
Be able to manage you time effectively.
- Able to work under pressure & to high targets
Hours of work:
Shifts between 8am to 8pm Monday to Sunday - 35 hrs per week.
Current working hours are Monday to Friday between 8am-8pm, fortnightly Saturdays 9am-5pm
Shifts are given 6 weeks in advance.
Start date: 26th March 2018
Pay rate: £8.79 per hour
This is a fantastic temporary to permanent opportunity with lots of progression and development available.
** You must be able to pass a credit check and a CRB Check! **
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Call Centre
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Telephony Experience