Customer Service Advisor / Vehicle Parts Advisor
An exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Vehicle Parts Advisor, to join the internal sales / service team for a very successful vehicle parts manufacturer.
Circa £20-25K + Pension + Excellent Benefits
Located within commute of Huddersfield, Halifax, Bradford, Dewsbury, Keighley
Our client is a major supplier and manufacturer of automotive / light commercial vehicle products to both OE and aftermarket sectors.
They require a customer focused and confident Parts Advisor. Knowledge of motor vehicle and automotive products is beneficial. You will have a strong desire to progress within the company, possessing good telephone abilities and accurate data input skills.
- First line telephone contact for all external telephone calls.
- Dealing with automotive parts distributors and motor factors.
- Input customer orders offering advice on price & availability, technical & product information.
- Resolve customer issues on deliveries and orders.
- Undertake all administrative tasks relevant to the customer service department.
- To maintain the professionalism and reputation of the company.
- Work with Sales and Marketing, Planning, Warehouse, Credit Control and other internal departments
to improve, systems, service and products.
- The successful candidate will have a good standard of general education.
- Knowledge of motor vehicles and automotive products is beneficial.
- It is essential to have very good verbal and written communication skills.
- A good telephone manner is required.
- Dedicated to giving exceptional customer service.
- Proactive, positive and highly motivated.
- Confident in giving technical information over the telephone.
- Good PC skills are essential (Microsoft Office, high level Excel user).
- Excellent administrative skills with a keen eye for detail.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Customer Service Advisor / Parts Advisor job please forward your CV to Julian Curtis, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Julian directly for a further chat on the job.
Julian will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Julian who will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2827JCGC
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs