Customer Service Advisor - Travel Industry - £18,000 to £18,500
These kind of opportunities don't come around very often.. this company is growing FAST and are looking for extraordinarily talented customer service advisors who can make their customers' experience a great one. You will be part of a very special Customer Service team right at the start of this company's journey. The team are ambitious, fun, enthusiastic and really care about their customers - if you work in Customer Services and want to be part of this, then don't miss out.
Customer Service Advisor - Role Features
- You will be taking ownership of customer contact and helping with any queries they have pre and post travel
- You will proactively look to resolve customer issues and complaints as quickly as possible
- You will build relationships with suppliers and proactively identify issues thay might impact the customer
- You will be part of the fastest growing online travel business in the UK
- You will be offered outstanding training and ongoing support
- Lots of opportunities to progress your career
Customer Service Advisor - Skills Required:
- Ideally you will have worked in a service based travel industry role before
- Perhaps you have been a Customer Service Agent or Post Sales Agent or Customer Relations Agent or Guest Relations Agent or Operations Executive
- If you have worked in Travel Sales but want a move to Customer Services then this could be for you- perhaps you have been a reservations agent or travel agent or travel consultant or holiday advisor
- If you have not worked in travel but have come from a service environment preferably in a call centre then we would also love to hear from you
Customer Service Advisor - Additional information:
- Salary £18000 to £18500
- Immediate start - must be able to start on Monday 16th April.
- This position involves working 7 days a week shifts varying form 8 to 8, 37.5 hours per week.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Customer Service Advisor, please apply online or email . For enquiries please call Lisa on .
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job