Our client is a leading customer solutions provider, with a state of the art customer service centre based in Gateshead. Due to the continued expansion of their business they are now looking to appoint a Thai speaking Customer Service Advisor, on a temporary basis. The business has many opportunities for permanent positions upon completion of the temporary period. You will be working in a friendly, supportive, energetic and multi-national environment. If you are a native speaker of Thai and fluent in English please apply for an immediate response.
- Handling inbound calls from consumers and distributors from both English & Thai Customers
- Addressing customers' enquiries via the telephone, internet and e-mail in English & Thai
- Providing quality advice and information to customers
- Resolving queries and keeping customers updated on the status of their enquiry
- Maintaining records and databases
- Translations English-Thai and proofreading of promotional websites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Thai on a native speaker basis with fluent English.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of databases
- To be proactive and work on your own initiative
- Be a good team player and committed to their work
- Able to work Mon-Fri 2am-10am
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job