Customer Service Advisor (Temp to Perm)
Successful Welwyn Garden City based business are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. This role is working within a small team who pride themselves on the highest service levels. This exciting opportunity has full training available within a supportive and friendly environment. An immediate start is essential.
Customer Service Advisor (temp to perm) - Job Overview
As a Customer Service Advisor your duties will include;
- Dealing with a diverse range of queries on a wide range of products via telephone and email
- Processing UK and export orders within agreed timescales
- Maintaining internal systems to ensure information is accurate
- Investigating and resolving issues related to products and deliveries
- Other adhoc customer service and administration support tasks as required
Customer Service Advisor (temp to perm) - Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- High level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Able to multi task and prioritise
- Flexible can-do attitude and able to work well in a team
Customer Service Advisor (temp to perm) - Benefits Offered
- Annual Bonus (discretionary based on company performance)
- 8:45am - 4.45pm Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Free parking
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
- Customer Service