Our client require 2 customer service assistants to join their team onb a temp-perm basis. The roles are based in Central London and the responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
* To ensure that all Certificate information is correct, up to date and expiry dates are noted well in advance and site address are entered correctly in the system
* To work closely with Planners to ensure that all audits/training courses are delivered on time and all slippage issues are identified & resolved.
* To ensure that any subcontractor invoices, costs etc are processed correctly prior to invoicing.
* To ensure that customer invoices are paid within a reasonable timeframe. Necessary supports should be provided for the Credit Control to collect long outstanding debts.
* To conduct the necessary steps in system for the lost/close projects.
* To fulfill the KPIs for the identified key processes defined by UK management team.
The successful candidate will:
* Have high attention to detail
* Capable of using various system to execute tasks
* Demonstrable evidence of translating explicit and implicit customer needs and expectations into coherent, compelling and value adding offerings and solutions
* Analytical mindset and able to problem solve
* A strong team player
* Able to multi task on various projects and processes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job