Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting a Customer Service Advisor with and emphasis in Swedish. This is great opportunity to be part of a diverse and dynamic team, where internal growth and career opportunities are encouraged.
Our client is a market leading Global Business based in Glasgow. They invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world's toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalisation and customer productivity.
The successful candidate will likely have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure customers receive high level of service at all times
- Handle and resolve customer complaints timely and in a professional manner
- Direct any requests and unresolved issues to the designated internal resources, escalating issues to team leader as required
- Follow up customer orders with internal departments on time and update customers proactively
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments like order book, sales, finance
- Record details of actions taken
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Support projects and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction and productivity
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile:
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in both English and Swedish languages
- Customer Focus
- Computer literate
This offers a competitive salary between £18,000-£22,000 with fantastic benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job