Customer Service Advisor- Swedish Speaker
*** Opportunities for Swedish-Speaking Customer Service Agents***
We're looking for a Swedish-speaking Inbound Customer Service Agent to join one of Europe's largest outsourced centres. You will be confident at dealing with customer queries and ideally have a strong background within call centres previously. Although this is a Dutch-speaking role, excellent verbal and written English skills are also essential.
- Handling inbound/Outbound calls from Dutch customers regarding enquires, questions and navigating web platforms
- Flexible / Adaptable working in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a positive attitude in handling calls professionally
- We are looking for determined and professional candidates.
- Experience in Call Centre or Customer Service Preferred
- You will however have excellent communication skills and be happy to work in a target-based environment.
- Monday to Sunday on a shift rota basis (The shifts will usually be 7.00am - 4.00pm or 8.00am-5.00pm. Flexibility towards shifts is required as per work floor requirements)
- £10.50 p.h (including holiday pay)
- Weekly Pay
Please reply to this advert with a copy of your CV and a Consultant will be in touch with you.
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'