Are you looking for a new opportunity working for one of the worlds leading banks? Are you wanting to expand on your current skill set? Then this could be the role for you!
Salary: £13.50 per hour
Hours: 35 hrs per week (Shifts are both static and rotating, including some early mornings, evenings and weekends.)
Working as a Customer Service Advisor you’ll answer calls from our customers and take the hassle out of banking for them. Our customers call us for all sorts of reasons, like when they’ve lost their bank card or want to pay a bill.
Our customers want their requests dealing with quickly and with empathy, so these are key skills we look for. Banking and Contact Centre experience aren’t essential; what we’re really interested in is people who have excellent communication skills and want to help our customers. Everything else we can teach you!
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
- Speaking to lots of customers on the telephone, helping them with every day banking enquiries
- Delivering good service by listening and responding to questions and queries in an empathetic way
- Bringing a good sense of fun and humour to the role is essential too
We’re here when our customers need us so you’ll need to be flexible in the hours you work. You will be allocated a working pattern from a selection, both static and rotating, including some early mornings, evenings and weekends.
What’s in it for you?
- We’ll pay you whilst you’re training to give you the tools to do your job
- You’ll be part of a team, with a dedicated team manager to look after you during your time with HSBC
- We have a "dress-down" policy, so you can come to work dressed how you feel comfortable (within reason!)
- Use of the great facilities at our sites, ranging from an on-site restaurants and free parking to internet cafe and games rooms. Ask us for more details about the site you’re applying for.
If this sounds like the job for you then apply below!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'