Looking for summer work? We are currently recruiting for a number of positions within our International Motor Assistance team. You will need to be available from the 10th June to the end of September/beginning of October. If you have the required skills and experience and looking for a challenging role in a fast paced environment, this could be the opportunity you are looking for!
Hours: 35 hours per week. Monday - Sunday between 7am and 10pm
The Role: To handle all incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a prompt and courteous manner for customers requiring roadside assistance whilst travelling in Europe.
• To provide a proactive response to assistance calls by advising client on minor technical queries and providing solutions
• To ensure that the relevant Team Manager/Manager is informed of any service failure or potential problem
• To manage each assistance file to ensure that customers receive the most appropriate service in a timely and cost effective manner
• To monitor all aspects of the file to ensure that all services are provided at the agreed time and that the customer is kept fully appraised of the progress
• To ensure that all benefits are applied in the most cost effective manner
• To ensure that accurate costings are given for all assistance files utilising available systems
Essential Skills & Attributes
• Good standard of general education
• English Language GCSE A - C level or equivalent
• A genuine desire to provide a high level of customer service
• Experience of working within a customer service environment
• Excellent telephone manner
• Fast accurate typing skills
• PC Literate
• Good geographical knowledge
• Proven experience of providing a quality customer service within a pressurised environment
• Calm under pressure
Desirable Skills & Attributes
• Basic technical understanding of vehicles
• Experience of working in the automotive industry
• French/Spanish speaker
- Call Centre
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
- inbound calls
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'