Think Specialist Recruitment have registered a Customer Service Advisor position with a nation-wide client based in their offices on the outskirts of Coventry as a Social Media Specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career and gain some valuable experience within such a large company to tech-savvy social media users.
Situated close to Coventry Airport, these offices are just a 10 minute walk from public bus routes and easily accessible via car with an on-site free to use car park.
We are currently looking for confident candidates that excel in delivering a high level of customer service. Not only can we guarantee a supportive and welcoming team to join but an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company.
Before applying for this role please take note of the following shift pattern which is not flexible and you must be able to work:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday - 7am-4pm
- Saturday - 9am-6pm
- Wednesday and Sunday - Days off
Duties to include:
- To answer inbound customer and client queries via social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Website queries etc.)
- Deal with customers emails and respond to queries
- Track orders and confirm delivery timescales
- Track drivers to check on deliver whereabouts
- Ensure all customer emails are actioned within agreed timescales
- To communicate effectively and professionally with all clients and customers to ensure that all manners are resolved in a satisfactory way
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience within customer service - contact centre, retail or hospitality
- Very knowledgeable and capable of using all social media formats
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- A true team player
- A hard working and professional attitude towards work
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch today - we want to hear from you! Send us your CV or why not call into the office to discuss your application with one of our consultants -.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job