?At Jewson we pride ourselves on our ability to provide a great welcome to our customers, being proactive when helping them, being trusted, and recognised for our 'customer first' approach. If you enjoy working with people, you're a good listener and you think you could help our customers feel welcome, then this Customer Service Advisor (Sales & Distribution) could be a great opportunity for you.
This Customer Service Advisor (Sales & Distribution) role is working in our Jewson Branch in Bridgend. Jewson is the biggest employer in the UK Saint-Gobain business, with over 500 braches.
What will I be doing in this role?
The Customer Service Advisor role is a key role within the branch network as you will be a main point of contact for customers visiting the branch. You will use your dedication and enthusiasm to undertake both yard and branch duties, helping to promote and maximise sales by ensuring our customers' needs are met and exceeded at all times.
Key day to day duties include:
- Build relationships with customers to help achieve sales growth for your branch
- Place direct sales orders, organise delivery times, and notify customers
- Maintain stock levels in both the shop and yard areas to a high standard of health and safety and neatness, ensuring that all goods are correctly priced via label checks
- Assist in the loading and unloading of vehicles
- Ensure minimum stock shrinkage and accurate daily stock counts
What skills are we looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; this means that we are open to applications from all Saint-Gobain businesses and would welcome you to apply if you can demonstrate the following key skills:
- A customer-focused approach and the ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers and suppliers
- A positive attitude and the desire to want to continually improve our service
- The ability to work with and learn digital systems
- The ability to adapt in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Please note that product and system training can be provided where applicants may lack this knowledge. We encourage applications from all background if you can demonstrate the skills highlighted.
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can't guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'