Customer Service Advisor - Salary circa £19,500 - Bournemouth
Ambitious, friendly and professional Customer Service Advisor required to join a well-established company based in Central Bournemouth. Providing first class customer service, putting customers at the heart of every decision you make and proving support and advise to customers; this is the perfect opening to join a company with great values and opportunities. Full training will be given for this role.
- Take inbound calls and written queries from brokers, taking ownership of the resolution.
- Become an expert in in customer service within an Insurance environment.
- Support and share your knowledge with your team in order to achieve individual and team targets.
- Understand the needs of brokers.
- Liaise with internal and external teams to achieve the best result for all customers.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Previous experience of taking inbound calls.
- Strong PC skills.
Hours and Benefits:
- 40 Hours Shifts between 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Access to great onsite facilities
Apply now to Kerri Bolton -Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Customer Service
- Call Center
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'