Customer Service Advisor (retail energy)
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor (retail energy)
Salary: Up to £24,000 DOE
Do you have some experience of working within energy or utilities in an admin or customer service role? Would you like to work for a new retail energy supplier who has developed a stable platform of systems and processes which will ensure the long-term success of the business? We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to deliver and maintain customer satisfaction and ensure a high quality of customer service is experienced by all customers. The Customer Service Advisor will be working towards agreed targets and goals and your contribution will be critical in the growth of this new business. Sound exciting? Apply for the Customer Service Advisor today!!!!
Responsibilities will include:
- Support Customer Services Team Leader by handling customer queries until resolution.
- Answer customer queries by - letters, emails, telephone etc.
- Manage accurate input into the CRM system
- Manage input into the industry registration and billing systems
- Endeavour to resolve queries to the satisfaction of the customer and, on the occasions this is not possible, guide the customer on the next available steps.
- Proactively follow up customer complaints and queries.
- Escalate customer issues to Team Leader and Debt Manager Level.
- Understand vulnerable customers and how to effectively communicate with them.
- Comply with industry related legal requirements, regulations and codes of practices.
Skills and Experience Required
- Energy Industry experience is desired
- Computer literate/keyboard skills.
- At least 1-2 years working within a customer facing (face to face or telephony) role.
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise issues
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external).
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively.
- Must be able to deal with pressure and disgruntled customers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"