Due to our expanding business, UnitedHealth Group is seeking Referral Facilitators who share our passion for helping others live healthier lives.
As one of the world's leading health care companies, UnitedHealth Group is pursuing innovative new ways to operate our service centers and improve on our ability to deliver high-quality care. As part of our clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact informative, productive and positive for our customers. Bring your skills and talents to a role where you'll have the opportunity to make an impact. Take this opportunity and begin doing your life's best work.
- Work with hospitals, clinics, facilities and the clinical team via phone to manage request for services from patients and/or providers
- Manage the referrals process on the phone, processing incoming and outgoing referrals, and prior authorisations
- Process notification requirements
- Handle phone resolution/inquiries from members and/or providers
- A Levels or equivalent
- Customer service experience analysing and solving customer problems
- Must be able to create, edit, save and send documents utilising Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to navigate a PC to open applications, send emails and conduct data entry
- Experience working within the Healthcare Industry
- Experience working in a Hospital, Physician's Office, or Medical Clinical setting
- Professional experience in a clerical or administrative support related role
- Experience working in a call center environment
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
This is based in our Ealing, London office. You should live within a commutable distance.
Please note working hours will vary between 8-8pm Mon-Fri.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Call Centre
- Customer Satisfaction
- Health Care
- Highly Detailed