R13 recruitment are partnering a well-established retailer in their search for a Customer Service Advisor. Reporting to the Sales and Services Manager, you will be responsible for handling incoming telephone and email traffic, providing all customers with the highest levels of service. Please note that it is essential that you drive for this specific vacancy due to the company’s location.
Duties to include:
- Handling incoming telephone and email traffic.
- Arranging deliveries of goods across the UK, mapping driver’s routes to ensure all products are delivered on time.
- Investigating customer requirements and making relevant product proposals.
- Supporting the company’s Sales team by answering incoming calls, responding to email enquiries and welcoming customers to the show site.
- Running regular reports to show expected deliveries.
- Tracking logistics online and ensuring all third parties are made aware of upcoming deliveries.
- Administrative duties.
- Attending events to engage with customers and promote products as required.
You will have/be:
- Experience of working within a Customer Service role face to face and over the telephone.
- Logistics experience and ability to plan deliveries with third parties, advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Enthusiastic and driven approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills both face to face, on the telephone and via email.
- Good IT skills including Access, Excel, Publisher and Word.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
Please note that it is essential that you drive for this specific vacancy due to the company’s location.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm and 1 in 3 weekends (day off in lieu or overtime). Offered salary of £15,000 - £18,000 DOE + commission scheme. Comprehensive benefits package including; 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, free onsite car parking and a Perkbox subscription.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job