We have a new position to join an exciting and thriving business. With nationwide offices, the part time Customer Service Advisor has opportunities to grow throughout the company.
If you’re friendly, customer-centric and have a can-do attitude you’ll be ideal for this role. Your key responsibility will be to follow up with customers who have expressed a positive interest in this company’s service, arranging appointments and next steps in the process.
You’ll also have an exciting opportunity to support the sales and marketing team, with the potential for excellent career progression. Not only that, but this company offers a range of great benefits including full private healthcare, contributory pension, monthly bonus, annual leave increasing with service and much more.
Working hours are flexible with shifts available from 8am to 8pm, Monday - Friday working one Saturday a month.
As a part time Customer Service Advisor, your responsibilities will be to:
- Provide first-class service to all customers
- Follow up with interested customers over the phone
- Respond to incoming calls as necessary
- Identify and satisfy customer queries by using your initiative and knowledge
- Make appointments and monitor company diaries of those involved
- Manage and record information competently
- Maintain high standards of care when talking to customers
- Be a proud ambassador for the company
Successful candidates will require a clear credit check and full Disclosure Certificate through the Disclosure and Barring Service (Formerly the CRB) which will be undertaken by the employer at offer stage.
To join the team atmosphere and receive the benefit of great incentives and rewards for achievements apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"