Customer-centric, friendly and hardworking candidates wanted!
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company as a part time Customer Service Advisor. Your key responsibility will be to follow up with customers who have expressed a positive interest in this company’s service, arranging appointments and next steps in the process.
You’ll also have an exciting opportunity to support the sales and marketing team, with the potential for excellent career progression. Not only that, but this company offers a range of great benefits including full private healthcare, contributory pension, monthly bonus, annual leave increasing with service and much more.
Your working hours are completely negotiable with shifts available between 8am and 8pm, Monday through to Saturday.
As a part time Customer Service Advisor, your responsibilities will be to:
- Provide first-class service to all customers
- Follow up with interested customers over the phone
- Respond to incoming calls as necessary
- Identify and satisfy customer queries by using your initiative and knowledge
- Make appointments and monitor company diaries of those involved
- Manage and record information competently
- Maintain high standards of care when talking to customers
- Be a proud ambassador for the company
If you enjoy working in a team oriented environment where you will be rewarded and supported by the company, apply today!
Successful candidates will require a clear credit check and full Disclosure Certificate through the Disclosure and Barring Service (Formerly the CRB) which will be undertaken by the employer at offer stage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job