Do you have a passion for providing excellent customer service? Are you looking to gain experience in a banking environment? If so this is the role for you!
Start date: 28th January for 3 months
Location: Swansea Enterprise Park, Ty Dyffryn, Atlantic Close, Llansamlet, Swansea, SA79FJ
Working as a Customer Service Advisor you’ll be the voice of the bank, ensuring each customer receives first class customer service.
You will be answering calls from HSBC customers and take the hassle out of banking for them. HSBC’s customers call for all sorts of reasons, such as when they’ve lost their bank card or want to pay a bill.
HSBC customers want their requests dealing with quickly and with empathy, so these are key skills that HSBC look for. Banking and Contact Centre experience aren’t essential; what they’re really interested in is people who have good communication skills and want to help their customers. Everything else they can teach you!
What will you be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
- Speaking to lots of customers on the telephone, helping them with every day banking enquiries
- Delivering good service by listening and responding to questions and queries in an empathetic way
- Bringing a good sense of fun and humour to the role is essential too
This role will suit you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Passion for providing excellent customer service, with proven experience in a customer service environment.
- Confidence using IT packages including MS Office Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and navigate computer systems comfortably
We have two part time shift patterns available:
1) 25 hours a week base on a shift pattern provided by HSBC. Hours will be: 4 days between Monday to Friday on rota, 10am until 2.30pm and Saturday on a shift rota between 8am and 6pm.
2) 19-23 hours a week base on a shift pattern provided by HSBC. Hours will be between: 3-4 days a week Monday to Friday, 4pm until 8pm and Saturdays on a shift between 8am and 6pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'