Customer Service Advisor - Part time fixed term contract
Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
Salary: £15,445 pro rata
Hours: 25.5 hours per week - Tuesday-Friday- 3pm-8pm and Saturday- 8.45am-5.15pm
Job Reference: RS/FTC
All applicants MUST be able to pass a credit check and a CRB check!
Company & Role Overview:
We are currently recruiting for an award-winning organisation that has been recognised as one of the" Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For". After completing one of their most successful years to date, they are now looking for a part time Customer Service Advisor to work within their contact centre team in Leeds City Centre.
All employees will receive an in-depth induction on the company, their principles, and a thorough training programme to bring you up to speed with the job itself.
If you’re looking for a part time role to work around your studies or childcare needs for example, this is a perfect opportunity to secure a Customer Service role in Leeds City Centre, within a growing business that encourages career development and growth, to work around your lifestyle!
We are seeking applicants with previous call centre or telephony experience, with strong communication skills. It’s important that you’re able to commit to the working hours, and are happy working on a Saturday. Ideally, you will have a strong work ethic and a natural flair for Customer Service and going above and beyond for their needs.
- As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be handling inbound calls from existing customers and will strive to offer the best service ensuring they receive a positive experience in their dealings with the company
- Assess and resolve enquiries, requests and complaints mainly on the phone but also via email and letter
- Taking ownership of all customer interactions and demonstrating an empathetic and professional approach to difficult scenarios
- Adhering to Customer Service call evaluation structure as well as adhering to Data Protection Policies always
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism always
- Accurately maintaining company systems with accurate and up to date information
- Transferring calls through to internal departments and liaising with colleagues in other areas of the business
- Provide a high level of excellent customer service always to ensure all customers have had a pleasant and professional experience through their dealings with the company
- Assess and resolve enquiries, requests and complaints primarily via phone, but also by post, email or other electronic channels to ensure that customer enquiries are resolved at first point of contact
- Full training and development opportunities including courses and workshops
- Annual salary review
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Opportunity to work within a 5-minute walk from Leeds train station
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership
If you’re looking for an opportunity to build a career within a forward-thinking organisation where you will be rewarded for your hard work and will have the opportunity to develop and grow, please apply now!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job