Customer Service Advisor P8JOB4302
Temporary - 12 weeks, potential of permanent
Our client is a leading national healthcare company who work with some of the biggest healthcare providers in the world. The main aim of this business is to deliver the best care to patients and offer a warm and friendly service.
Our client is currently expanding and looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their patient services team. You will assist patients by providing an excellent service ensuring they always come first and that they have a positive experience.
Customer Service Advisor responsibilities include:
• You will deal with enquiries from patients regarding prescriptions, orders etc.
• You will deal with enquiries from hospitals, GP surgeries, consultants and any other medical body/centre
• You will update systems accurately and ensure all data is checked multiple times
• You will work in a fast-paced environment taking inbound calls and making outbound calls
• You will be the point of contact for patients and external customers as well as internal stakeholders
• You will comply with data protection regulations at all times
• You will work in a wider team to ensure smooth processes and to ensure a first-class service is delivered at all times
• Any other duties that are required
What we are looking for:
• You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills
• GCSE’s in Math’s and English at grade C or above is desirable
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
• Ability to work independently but also as a team
• Previous experience of working in customer service is essential
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8.00am to 4.30pm, or 9.30am to 6.00pm, Monday - Friday.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'