Customer Service Advisor
We are pleased to be helping our client to recruit Customer Service Advisors to join their growing team based in Swindon.
- To be the first point of contact for inbound callers.
- To search computerised records, checking details and amending when required
- Take and transfer calls and transfer them to the most appropriate contact.
- Promote best practice in the office
- Use knowledge, experience and questioning skills to prioritise workload
- Identify and satisfy all queries by using initiative.
- Competently manage and record information as required
- Operate in line with the company policies and procedures
- Maintain high standards at all times of personal appearance, timekeeping, attendance and respect of company property
- Loyal and committed to the role and the company.
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to exceed customer expectations
- Previous Optical Experience
- Strong time management skills
- Able to onboard new software and CRMs
- Confident about working in a role where your actions directly influence others
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong desire to succeed, in an environment where success is celebrated and the need to be happy is recognised
- Competitive salary
- 37.5 hours
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'