Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join the Home Services Team working on the "On Call" Rota.
Hours of work will be Monday to Sunday between 8.00am-6.00pm.
You will be expected to work 5 days out of 7, if weekend work is involved 1 in 6 weeks then you will have Thursday and Friday off that week.
Main duties include:
- Organising boiler installations, servicing and repairs.
- Arranging Engineer call outs to customer's properties.
- Carrying out customer call backs.
- Collecting feedback from customers after work has been completed.
- Updating current software with customer details and relevant job type.
- Liaising with customers and clients in and out of hours
- Resolving customer queries via telephone, email or post
- Planning Engineer diaries and travel patterns.
- Providing help to customers pre-service visit to resolve basic technical or set-up issues
- Providing feedback to customers post service visit.
- Use own initiative in prioritising emergency appointments
- Show commitment to ongoing improvement and development
The suitable candidate should ideally possess a good understanding of how to deliver an excellent customer journey, and previous customer service experience is also preferred.
A working knowledge of Microsoft packages Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel etc. is also required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job