Customer Service Advisor On Call Rota
We have an opportunity for you to work for one of the largest professional appliance repair companies in the UK. The business has grown significantly over the last few years and so this is a great time to move to a growing organisation. The business is now looking to appoint an additional Customer Services Advisor to work as part of their On Call Rota. Interviews will be taking place ASAP and so swift applications are encouraged!
As Customer Service Advisor, you will join the Gas team and be a critical part of the division. You will ultimately be responsible for providing excellent customer service to customers and your role will also involve a number of administrative duties.
Your responsibilities as Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Organising boiler installations, servicing and repairs
- Arranging Engineer call outs to customers' properties
- Carrying out customer call backs
- Collecting feedback from customers after work has been completed
- Updating current software with customer details
- Liaising with customers and clients in and out of hours
- Resolving customer queries via telephone and email
- Planning Engineer diaries and travel patterns
To be a successful Customer Service Advisor, you should match the following:
- You must have customer service experience, ideally within an office environment
- You will have an excellent telephone manner, with demonstrable call handling experience
- Ideally, you will have worked in a role where you have been responsible for updating client systems/portals
- You will have administrative experience and be methodical and organised
- You should be confident using Microsoft Office and software systems
- You will have an organised work ethic and be able to work to your own initiative and as part of a team
- You will be willing to work as part of an On Call Rota
THE RATE OF PAY
You will receive an hourly pay rate of £8.21 an hour. Overtime is also available (paid at time and a half).
This is a full-time, temporary to permanent position. You will be made permanent after 3 months, following a successful probationary period.
You will work 40 hours a week from Monday - Friday on a day shift rota. Shifts will be 8am-430pm, 9am-530pm and 930am-6pm and you must be able to commit to all three shift patterns.
You will also work on an on-call rota 1 in every 6 weeks, whereby additional payments will be made. This will include weekend working (time will be given back during the week) and taking a company phone and laptop home on an evening.
Once you've passed probation, you will receive 22 days' annual leave a year (plus bank holidays) and this will increase every year up to a maximum of 25 days. You will also receive an additional day's annual leave if you are not absent for a year.
The business also operates other incentives to encourage team work and strength in performance.
The point of contact for this role is Katie Newton. She can be contacted directly on or emailed at
- customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'