Customer Service Advisor - Nordic, St. Albans, £24,000 + 10% Bonus Benefits
Are you an enthusiastic individual with a passion for first class Customer Service?
Do you speak fluent Swedish AND one of the following languages: Finnish or Norwegian or Danish?
If this describes you I would love to hear from you as my client, a prestigious organisation based in St Albans, are expanding their customer service team and looking for the best calibre of candidates to join their successful team!
Customer Service Key Tasks:
- Receive inbound calls and emails
- Respond to product queries by having an excellent knowledge of the merchandise
- Contacting customers about promotions, updating their order status, and coaching them on our ordering platform
- Provide updates on stock availability
- Provide alternative suggestions where necessary to benefit the customer and company
- Provide excellent service levels
- Handle escalations effectively and professionally
- Process orders
Customer Service Required Skills and Experience:
- A fluent Swedish speaker with excellent skills in either Finnish, Norwegian or Danish, both spoken and written
- Clear diction and command of English
- Previous customer service experience in an office environment
- Previous B2B Customer Service experience would be advantageous
Working hours: Mon - Fri 08:00 - 16:30 with one hour for lunch
Please only apply for this position if you are fluent in Swedish and one of the following languages (Finnish, Norwegian or Danish).
Keywords: Customer service, Sales administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Account Controller, Account Coordinator, Internal Account Manager, Account Manager, Finnish, Swedish, Scandinavian, Nordic, SAP.
Locations: St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Radlett, Borehamwood, London Colney, Elstree, Potters Bar, Edgware, Stanmore, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Luton, Dunstable, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire.
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK. Established in 2005 - 'Placing People in Positions They Fit’ across the UK.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'