We have new opportunities available working for an award winning organisation located west of Edinburgh as a Customer Service Advisor.
Undergoing an exciting period of growth, our client provides Customer Service and Technical Support to a range of their clients which include large retailers, financial service organisations, telecommunications and so many more.
With a variety of opportunities available on a full time, temporary or permanent basis we are seeking strong candidates who have a passion for customer service.
Please Note: This role is working 5 nights out of 7 between the hours of 8pm to 11am.
As a Nightshift Customer Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
- To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
- Logging of all calls accurately and in line with procedure.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- To consult product manuals, to be able to advise customer of appropriate options / solutions.
- To meet minimum monitoring criteria
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, our client requires individuals with the following experience and/or background:
- Fluent English
- Strong work experience within a customer focussed environment
- Ability to manage a range of customer enquiries and complaints
- Strong organisational skills
- Positive, hardworking and ambitious
- A working knowledge of MS Word / Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
In return our client will reward you with:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ongoing training and development
- Further career opportunities
- Monthly incentives prizes
- Discounts for various retailers and tourist attractions
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free onsite parking
- Free hot beverages
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
- To be considered we require you to apply by emailing your CV
FPSG is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.