Customer Service Advisor - Nights
Customer Service Advisor - Out of hours - Part Time
Location: Northwich CW97LN
Permanent - Hours: 24 hours per week
Working 8pm - 8am Wednesday & Thursday
Salary: £9.08 per hour
Full Training provided
RMG currently have an exciting opportunity for Customer Service Advisors looking to join our thriving Property Management business.
If you are a confident communicator who can deliver exceptional customer experience we want to hear from you!
The Role of the Customer Service Advisor:
- As part of the Property Manager function you will handle customer inquiries of a varied nature.
- Responded in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with RMG policies and procedures.
- Receive, understand and assess customer contacts and inquiries to establish requirements for advice, guidance and service/solutions.
- Select and provide relevant service/solutions
Skills of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Confident communicator
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- IT skills
- Self motivated
- Able to work to KPIs and deadlines
Benefits of the Customer service Advisor Role:
- Fully paid training programme
- Development and progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Onsite parking
- Company funded qualifications
To Apply for our Call Centre Advisor role please click APPLY below.
RMG embraces diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace
We look forward to speaking with you.
Residential Management Group is one of the UK’s leading property management specialists, known for integrity and service, with brands that are highly regarded in the industry. For more information, see our website at www.rmguk.com
Job Types: Part Time, Permanent
Key Words: Part Time, Customer Service, Call Centre, Out of Hours
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'