Our Client are a large banking organisation and have some very exciting permanent opportunities based in the Newcastle area.
The position of Collections Advisor at the bank is pivotal to showing the core family values of the company, helping to support some of their most vulnerable customers into getting their financial wellbeing back in a positive situation.
Salary: £16500 pa with an extremely rewarding pay progression scheme plus a typical 7% annual bonus
- Large free onsite car park
- Less than 5 minute walk to the closest Metro stop
- Access to an employee car scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on various financial products and a wide range of high street retailers
Hours of work: Full time 35 hours a week between 8am - 9pm Mon - Thurs, 8am - 7pm Fri, 9am - 5pm Sat 10am - 3pm Sun
As an ambassador for the bank you will work alongside your team members to provide an exceptional level of service, assist customers and offer solutions. You will have a customer focused mind-set and be a confident communicator. You may not have worked in a contact centre environment before but if you have the right attitude our bespoke training, along with ongoing coaching and development will make sure you're well prepared to be the best.
- Are you a confident communicator
- Are you customer focused
- Do you have any CCJs?
- Do you have any unspent convictions
- Are you able to work the shift pattern stated in the advert
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.