9 Group is a leading service provider of telecommunication and data services to UK business customers. We are recruiting a talented Customer Service Advisor within our Retail division, at our Luton Office.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional customer service, using a range of communication methods to ensure that where possible customer enquiries, requests and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
You will possess excellent communication skills with a drive to reach a common goal. You will be able to pay attention to detail and will carry out routine fault diagnosis and provide alternate solutions to overcome any issues. You will liaise with multiple departments to process orders, applications and requests. This role will require someone who enjoys technology and can pick up the basics for hosted platforms and programs, although full training will be given.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deal directly with customers by telephone and other communication methods.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries.
- Carry out routine fault diagnosis, report and track faults through our suppliers.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints.
- Ensure customers are kept up to date at all times; adhering to SLA’s.
- Identify and make the most of upsell opportunities.
- Liaise with multiple departments to process orders, applications and requests.
- Manage a range of incoming activity, including billing and general enquiries.
- Must be able to interact confidently with customers across all media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work as part of a team, with a common goal.
- Well-developed, proactive, can-do, customer centric attitude and behaviour.
- An ability to solve problems in a logical manner, thereby rectifying customer issues speedily and efficiently.
- Be able to handle complaints and difficult situations.
- Translate customer conversations to sales opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Experience within the telecommunications industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Experience of a similar nature within a customer service environment would be preferred.
If you like an exhilarating working environment, lots of challenges and a rewarding career, then this is the place for you. You will get to work and learn alongside some inspirational people and play a vital role in the growth of our business.
Full training will be given and we have great prospects for the right people, enhanced by great benefits including a free daily lunch!
£16,000 - £18,000pa depending on experience
- Communication Skills
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Service
- Highly Detailed