Customer Service Advisor (Networks & Provisioning)
Our client is looking for a new member of the team to join the Networks Customer Service department, reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
Duties will include:
- Providing front line customer service including answering incoming calls, emails and web chats
- Completing network orders, customer faults and general customer enquires
- Managing allocated work pools
- Maintaining effective communication with all customers, suppliers and partners
- Keeping up to date on all supplier portals and communication processes
- Identifying any errors in day-to-day business operations
You must hold minimum 5 GCSE’s at grade C level or above, preferably including Maths and English, and have a minimum of one years’ telecoms or customer service experience.
The ideal candidate should be PC literate and proficient in Microsoft Office, with an exposure to databases preferred.
We are looking for an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing, with an excellent telephone manner, good rapport building skills and the ability to listen and understand.
Strong organisation and problem solving skills are very important. We are looking for someone with a pro-active and 'can do’ attitude and the ability to work well in teams.
This role is based in our Reigate office.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"