Basic Salary £20,000 - £25,000 plus bonus
Our Client is an Insurance organisation based in Nottingham. They are looking for an additional staff member to deal with Motor, Household and associated Personal Lines Insurance.
- To deal with quotes for renewals, mid term alterations and general new business enquiries.
- Respond to clients in a timely and efficient manner.
- Make written records of all conversations with customers and/or insurers or other relevant business contacts in accordance with the firms procedures
- Draw client’s attention to all information pertinent to their insurance, including duty of disclosure, warranties, and onerous conditions etc.
- Place accepted quotations with the relevant insurer and complete all associated paperwork, computer processes and records
- Take instructions from and amend clients’ policies and complete all associated paperwork, computer processes and records
- Assist with renewals as required and complete all associated paperwork, computer processes and records
- Check thoroughly all client documentation prior to dispatch and correct as required
- Ensure all processes follow the firm’s Practices and Procedures manual
The Ideal Applicant will have the following experience
- Working knowledge of Motor and Household Insurance.
- The ability to communicate with Clients.
- Knowledge of the key covers and significant terms and conditions
- Data Protection
Please note that we try to notify Candidates regarding the success of their job applications, however, this is not always possible, due to the high level of applications received. If you do not hear from us within 10 days, please note that unfortunately you have not been successful with regard to this particular role in Long Eaton, Beeston, Nottinghamshire
- Communication Skills
- General Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Household Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job