Are you looking for a role where there are no sales targets, where you can focus on delivering a first-class mortgage service and put customers at the heart of everything you do? If so the Customer Service role is for you…
The Telephone Mortgage want professional and dedicated individuals to join their team. You will be integral in delivering the department’s vision by providing an exceptional telephony mortgage service to both our members and new customers.
In the role you will be the first point of contact for our members receiving inbound calls from customers, building relationships and asking questions to establish and satisfy needs, helping customers achieve their goals.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Ensuring your achievement of personal goals and performance measures including, quality, compliance and productivity measures.
- Understand and adhere to all relevant policies, procedures and compliance requirements.
- Maintaining a detailed level of knowledge to be able to effectively handle a wide range of mortgage related enquiries from First Time Buyers to Landlords.
- Managing your own time within a busy department to ensure each customer receives the highest level of service.
We work in a fully shifted environment which is open 7 days a week on the below shift pattern so we are not restricted by only offering roles with working hours of 9-5 Monday to Friday. We have changed the way we think about resourcing and recognise that we have an opportunity to accommodate individuals who want to strike the right work/life balance and also seek career and personal development.
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 8.00pm
Saturday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Sunday 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Evidence of recent customer service experience within a fast-paced environment, ideally within financial services
- Evidence of building relationships with customers, ideally within a telephony environment
- Experience of working towards performance, quality and productivity measures and goals
- Self-motivated, proactive and passionate about your development.
The Senior Manager says we offer a brilliant working environment and fantastic training to support you in your role.