Customer Service Advisor
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic individual with excellent customer service skill? Are looking for a new challenge or to kick-start your career?
Juice Recruitment is delighted to be supporting an award winning, globally recognised organisation, with an office based in central Bristol with the appointment of an Outbound Customer Service Advisor
Main responsibilities are but not limited to
- Manage all calls with a professional attitude, ensuring the customer gets the best possible service
- Provide correct information and support to all candidates
- Contribute to building an effective and cohesive team
- Maintain customer requirements and contribute to the overall improvement of campaigns/accounts
- Take ownership for own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop
Shifts: Monday - Friday; 08:00 - 20:00 (37.5 hours per week)
Training: 3 weeks, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
To be considered for this exciting role, you must have previous customer service experience, ideally within a call centre setting, enjoy helping people and have the ability to retain and relay key information. You will be a confident effective communicator both verbally and written and enjoy working as part of a wider team. You will be self-motivated and display an abundance of enthusiasm, positivity, and resilience. Full training will be given.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity and you would like further information about this fantastic role, please contact Tamar at Juice Recruitment today!