Page Group have recently paired with a luxury food company, where an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor.
Based in Basingstoke, the Customer Service Advisor will be working alongside a large, busy team in the Customer Service department. Working out of modern offices, the successful candidate will be surrounded by driven individuals with a high level of dedication to their roles.
Key responsibilities for the Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Direct Customer Contact
- Responding promptly to all telephone and email enquiries
- Complaint Resolution
- Setting up new customers accounts
- Processing orders via SAP
- Managing a customer database
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in reporting
- Knowledge of computer systems such as MS Office and SAP
- Experience within the FMCG/ Luxury sector
- Experience in a similar Customer facing role
A competitive salary and benefits package.
- "customer service" or "customer service agent" or "customer service manager" or "customer service expert" or "customer service advisor" or "customer s
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job