Would you love an opportunity to prove your customer service experience in a role where you can grow and develop, working for a successful, well-known brand?
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join our lovely client, based in central Luton.
You will be joining a highly respected company who manufacture and sell a high-end, luxury brand. This is a fantastic opportunity to prove your skillset and capabilities within a growing business and supportive environment.
- Liaising with customers via phone, email and web-chat
- Fulfilment of web and mail order, collating all web orders placed
- Taking payments over the phone, checking payments/orders to ensure any fraudulent activity is dealt with appropriately
- Ensuring the despatch of all orders happens within required time frame of 3-5 working days
- Weekly reporting of sales and unit movement
- Liaison with web team to ensure that trends/customer comments/buying trends are fed back and
- Assist with all customer queries from order enquiries, faulty goods, returns, complaints, info and personal shopping
- Managing and administration of web and mail order returns, refunds, exchange or replacement
- Collating information and reporting monthly figures
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Well-spoken with good, clear English
- Minimum GCSE education, with grade C or above in Maths and English
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail
- Well presented
- Positive attitude
- Flexible and adaptable to change
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
Benefits include: 20 days holiday rising to 25 after service and your birthday off, discounts, café facilities, modern beautiful offices and a great place to work!
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job