We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join our lovely client, based in Luton.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly respected company who manufacture and sell a high end, luxury brand. This is a fantastic opportunity to prove yourself within a growing business and supportive environment.
- Web and mail order fulfilment, collating all web orders placed
- Taking payments over the phone, checking payments/orders to ensure and fraudulent activity is dealt with appropriately
- Despatch of all orders within company time frame of 3-5 working days
- Weekly reporting of sales and unit movement
- Liaison with web team to ensure that trends/customer comments/buying trends fed back into future planning
- Managing live chat as necessary
- Managing the web warehouse
- Assist with all customer queries from order enquiries, faulty goods, returns, complaints, info and personal shopping
- Resolving all queries in appropriate time frame
- Ensure customer feedback is communicated to the appropriate channels
- Managing and administration of web and mail order returns, refunds, exchange or replacement
- Collating information and reporting monthly figures
- Assist in providing reception services; answering calls, emails, greeting guests
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Exceptional customer service skills, well-spoken with good, clear English
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Good sales focus to drive sales forward
- Well presented
- Positive attitude
- Flexible and adaptable to change
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of luxury brands with proven experience in providing a high level of customer service.
Candidates will also ideally have a minimum education of GCSE in both Maths and English, grade C or above.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job