Immediate starts available to join an excellent growing business delivering excellent customer service through live chat.
As one of the largest bathroom retailers in the UK our client are passionate about delivering excellent customer service. The client are growing every year and offer an excellent training package for their employees with room for progression. They are looking for great customer service advisors to come and look after any online queries regarding recent purchases.
With the ongoing support from your Team Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Answering customer queries via our live chat system
- Effective after sales support
- Being the first point of contact via email, telephone and live chat.
- Management of your own daily work to ensure maximum efficiency
- Building on your expertise and the best practice.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Quick and accurate typing skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced office environment as part of a rapidly growing team
- Excellent numerical and IT skills; the ability to utilise the in-house computer systems
- Flexibility to adapt well to change and the ability to use your initiative to resolve issues
Our clients new head office is recently refurbished it is a clean and modern working environment.
On offer for you is;
- Free on site car parking
- free tea, coffee and hot drinks
- Employee discount
- Free gym facilities
- Bonus Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme and Perk Platform
- Increased annual leave entitlement after 2 year's service up to a maximum of 32 Days
- Rota for the whole year given when you start, so you know when you are working in advance.
- Customer service
- Live Chat
- Full training
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'