HSS Hire’s Key accounts department is seeking a Customer Experience Advisor to work as part of our Key Accounts team based onsite at one of our Key Accounts in Stockport. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an exceptionally high performing division of the HSS Hire Group, working with sales professionals committed to the highest standards of safety. You will take an active role in the day to day sales actives focusing on all inbound calls, enquires and administrative tasks ensuring our customer received the best experience with us. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone within a customer service background whether that’s face to face or within a call centre environment who is looking to take their next step within a professional vibrant working environment and develop their career with us.
HSS Hire is a leader in the UK equipment hire & management sector, keeping the customer at the centre of what we do to ensure that we continue to grow and lead the market.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor. This is not a cold calling role. Responsibilities include:
- To Lead by example and personally providing excellent customer experience and at all times
- Generating new business opportunities
- To respond to all calls, faxes, emails, internet and text enquires within the agreed time scales
- To help and support the customer and ensuring the customers’ needs and met through great level of service
- Resolving customer enquiries
- Data entry on internal systems
- Working closely with the key account to ensure deadlines, targets and objectives are achieved
- To treat internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times ensuring clear lines of communication.
- Representing the values of HSS Hire Group, promoting safety in all aspects of our operations
- Working effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing first class customer service with the ability to build and develop strong, long term relationships
- Achievement of agreed sales and performance targets
- To attend training courses when asked to help develop in your role
- To champion and promote all services offered to our customers to utilise all internal services available to assist in delivering exceptional customer service
You are flexible and hold a positive attitude to life and work, having the desire to develop your career and those of your colleagues. Possessing some or all of the following characteristics is desirable:
- Experience of sales and customer service
- Numerate and in experience of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proactive approach to sharing knowledge, experience and best practice with team
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Displaying a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate compliance with all company systems, standards, procedures and processes
- Willingness to carry out additional tasks and duties to assist in the effective operation of the training department
Equality & Diversity
HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job