Customer Service Advisors
£8.75 per hour
6 month temporary position with the opportunity to go permanent.
Hours (37.5 hours per week only) rotational shifts between 8am-8pm;
Including occasional weekend work.
Are you passionate about customer service?
Do you have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to remain calm under pressure?
Yes? You could be just the person we're looking for!
You'll be taking inbound enquiries from customers and resolving their queries efficiently and professionally and delivering outstanding and optimal customer service.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handle customer enquires via incoming and outgoing telephone calls, email, fax and correspondence
- Take ownership of customer queries and follow through to completion.
- Deliver first class quality customer service
- Promote products and services with the aim of generating income for the business and improving customer loyalty
- Ensure confidentiality and appropriate use of customer information
- Maintain effective working relationships
Experience, Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Customer service background
- Telephone communication skills
- Be customer focussed
- Computer Literate
- Ability to work as an individual whilst contributing to the overall success of the team
- Able to work under pressure
- Have a sense of humour
- Be self-motivated
- Problem solving skills
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner