Are you looking for normal office working hours? Monday to Friday 9 till 5? With NO weekends… if so this is the role for you!
Our well established client based in Kenilworth is looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
- investigate and identify root causes for customers and resolve complaints
- dealing with general customer enquiries
- responding to customer cancellations
- liaising with departments to deal with correct solutions for customers
- providing a consistently good level of customer service within a timely manner and within SLA's
- receive and make customer service calls required and assist the Offshore call centre staff during busy period
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Urge to develop and grow within a business
- Ability to solve problems
- Handle complaints professionally
- Able to handle inbound calls
- Able to make outbound calls
- Good negotiation skills
- IT Literature
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- must be a driver, due to location
£8.20 Per Hour Rising to £16,000 after 8 weeks!
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Free car parking on site
- Ongoing training and career development
- Free breakfasts!
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted high street vouchers!
- Social events - i.e. Days out!
This is a FABULOUS opportunity - Please apply or contact Hollyfield Personnel if you believe you'd be interested in this role.
**Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we recieve, if you haven't had a response within 1 week of making your application then please assume that, on this occasion, you've been unsuccessful**
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job