Customer Service Advisor Italian Speaking
Customer Service Advisor Italian speaking
Start date Immediate
€19-20,000+ (14 months salary!) + Monthly Bonus Free Flight + 2 weeks FREE Accommodation + Incentives + ++
Our client is a well known tablet and telecommunications manufacturer with their own dedicated operating system and apps, they are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors with fluent Italian and English to support our Technical Support Team in Athens, Greece. This is a challenging and multi-tasking role dealing with issues of varying complexity.The Job
You will be providing both customer service and technical support to a broad spectrum of our Client’s customers with wide ranging queries. The Main form of communication is via the telephone, however support via chat and email also contributes to the agents workload. You will be expected to Handle and resolve customer queries and issues. The role encourages continuous learning and the completion of online training on products and technologies.Skills required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Native Italian speaking and fluent English
- Customer focussed and able to provide professional, polite customer service.
- Well organised approach to work, balancing workload to ensure targets are met and ability to demonstrate good time management skills.
- Interactive and enthusiastic team player willing to assume new responsibilities
- 3 weeks training in English
- 40 hours per week, rotating 7 day shift 9.00-21.00, 2 days off per week(eg Tuesday and Friday)
- 14 Months Salary :monthly salary:€1,100-1,200 gross per month + extra salary at Christmas, ½ month extra salary at Easter and ½ month extra salary at Summer holidays.
- Flight ticket to Greece
- Taxi from the airport
- Free Accommodation for 2 weeks plus assistance to find own accommodation
- Free Greek Lessons
- Free water sports and hiking courses
Other Benefits: Relocation Support, Real Estate help, Monthly performance bonus, 2 Extra salaries per year, Greek Courses, Employee referral Bonus, Health Insurance Coverage, Extra payment for Greek Holidays, Development Opportunities, Overtime & Nights, Discounts in products and Services, Trips, Festivals, Parties, Competitions and all the other Initiatives will remain as for all the other employees
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- IT Graduate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job