* With a Worldwide Organisation
* With Performance Related Bonuses
Location: Gillingham, Kent
Salary: Up to £21,000 plus benefits including quarterly performance related bonus. (Up to £350.00 per quarter)
Our client is a leading distributor of healthcare products and services, primarily in the dental industry. They have over one million customers, in thirty-four countries Worldwide. As the Worlds largest provider of medical supplies and clinical equipment , along with their technology and service solutions they have understandably a great reputation in their sector, and form one of Fortune500's most admired company's to work for.
Our client is now looking to enhance the service they provide to their dental industry clients and bring on board an Exceptional Customer Service Representative, who will only deal with inbound enquiries, and who will ensure first class service is always provided to all their clients.
The successful candidate must have some experience working previously in the dental industry, as the role will require a basic understanding of how dental practices operate, and or the equipment and software that is used.
Our client is looking for an individual that is keen to succeed and have a passion to want to work as part of a Team. A team that believes in the company they work for, and that have a shared mentality to want to continue to move the business forward.
About The Role:
* Taking ownership of inbound calls to assist customers and identifying opportunities to up sell
* Co-ordinate internal resources to ensure your Clients experience the highest level of Customer Service.
* Regularly speaking with existing and potential customers to establish needs and identify solutions for them
* To monitor and apply relevant industry best practices in order to be the very best at what you do
* Produce and follow up on quotations, process customer orders and document conversations on CRM
What we Need from You:
* A minimum 1 year Customer service experience
* To be a customer focussed driven individual, who applies a "can do / make things happen" methodology in all they do
* Experience within the Dental or Healthcare market is advantageous either in a Dental practice, Dental equipment supplier or got a GP or Healthcare provider.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Be able to multitask - be able to take calls whilst managing your workload
* Starting salary of £19,000 increasing to £21,000 per annum following probation
* Performance related bonus opportunity on top to increase earnings
* Monday to Friday working hours only
* Ongoing training
* Career Progression opportunities within a Worldwide organisation
* Pension Scheme
* 20 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
* An Opportunity to be part of something new and exciting within the business, where your input will be valued.
Candidates with with the following job titles will be considered; Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Advisor, Call centre Representative, Call Centre Advisor, Support Specialist, Customer Relationship Manager, Dental Receptionist, Dental Nurse, Dental Practice Manager, GP Receptionist, Receptionist, Sales Representative, Sales Support Manager, Customer Service Advisor, Technical Support Advisor, Technical Support Manager, Dental Technician, Technician, Operation Support Advisor, & Operational Support Manager; will be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'