To handle incoming calls with a high level of customer service allocating and rescheduling engineers as necessary. Also to maintain a good level of incoming or outgoing calls.
HOURS: Flexible shift pattern covering the hours, Monday - Friday 8.00 am - 7.00 pm and one Saturday or Sunday 8.00 am - 4.00pm in every three.
Free parking is available locally, you would receive 21 annual leave pro-rata.
- To promptly answer incoming calls in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner.
- To book or reschedule appointments by way of allocating the correct engineer.
- Identify the customers’ requirements and attend to these, or divert the call to the correct person.
- Resolve queries where possible.
- Be clear in communicating information to both customers and staff.
- Be positive in working as part of a team.
- Maintain a smart appearance that adheres to company standards.
- Keep a good level of attendance and timekeeping.
- Assist with other admin duties in between calls.
- Good standard of keyboard skills and basic knowledge of Windows software, especially outlook.
- Positive attitude to work.
- Presentable in appearance.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Proven previous experience.
- BSW is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Services
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job