Full-time positions available!
Would you like to work for the UK’s no 1 forest adventure company, a luxurious restaurant, and a top London tourist attraction, all from a comfortable modern office in the heart of Norwich City Centre?
Open Contact is an award-winning, family-run Contact Centre based in Surrey Street. We deliver multi-channel, inbound customer interactions for a wide range of companies spanning the retail, tourism and hospitality sectors. We know that our agents are the most important factor in achieving our mission - making people smile. That’s why we’ve been continuously accredited as Investors in People for the last 13 years.
Working with us, you would benefit from comprehensive, ongoing training to become an expert in each of our clients’ fields. You would develop the communication, sales, CRM, and problem-solving skills of a dozen jobs in one, delivering the highest levels of service to our clients' customers. Agents also benefit from progressive wages, monthly bonuses, a shared parking scheme, and enviable discounts with some of our biggest clients.
We’re looking for dynamic, enthusiastic people with a genuine desire to help others. Successful applicants will demonstrate a keen understanding of excellent customer service, strong written and verbal communication skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure.
More details and requirements:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's at grade C or above including Maths and English
- Customer Service and/or Contact Centre experience desirable
- 35 hours per week including evenings and weekends
- Starting hourly rate of £9.57 (Inc. holiday pay) plus bonuses, pay increase at 9 months continuous service
- Outgoing, professional and flexible approach required as well as a genuine desire to help people
- Reliability, resilience and initiative are essential
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.57 to £9.83 /hour
Other benefits include...
- Full training and support provided throughout
- Investment in training and developing as well as recognising and rewarding exceptional performance
- Monthly bonus and annual profit share scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Relaxed and fun working environment
- Fantastic social events
- Client Benefits
- Engaging incentives with fantastic prizes
- Computer Literate
- Contact Centre
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'