Position: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £7.93 an hour + monthly performance based bonuses.
Hours: full time hours, Monday - Sunday, 8am - 9pm
Training programme for the successful customer service advisor will commence Monday the 9th of April with interviews running Friday and Saturday. Please get in contact today if you are looking for an immediate start!
We are seeking a fantastic customer service advisor to fill a full time permanent position in the city of Newcastle. Ideally, the customer service advisor will have 6 months experience in people focused environment (retail, hospitality etc). The customer service advisor must also be aged 18 or over.
Work benefits of the customer service advisor:
- Average monthly bonus up to £250
- 28 days paid holidays
- Fully paid 4 weeks training (Mon to Fri 9-5)
- Great work progression opportunities
- On-site parking
- Easily accessible transport links
- Fortnightly pay
Key responsibilities of the customer service advisor:
- Handle inbound calls from existing customers with a range of quires and complaints
- Providing technical support to existing customers regarding their broadband
To apply, click APPLY below or send your CV to or call us on
We look forward to hearing from you.
Customer Service Advisor, Retail Sales Assistant, Hospitality, Sales, Call Centre, Telesales Advisor, Contact Centre Advisor, Customer Service, Full Time, Permanent
- customer service