Immediate start for a Customer Service Advisor to work for this forward-thinking Green Energy Company. Great opportunity for customer centric individuals who may have worked in bars, retail or call centres.
This could be the best move you make…
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
£16,380 + Overtime
This growing and successful energy company is looking for people who can make a difference! If you have had experience of working with customers, then they would like to hear from you.
You will be responsible for liaising with customers and other people within the energy industry and it will be your remit to resolve any queries, deal with questions and enhance their customer experience.
Some of the main duties include:
- Handling customer enquiries via phone, email and live chat.
- Providing excellent service to existing and new customers
- Administration and data processing
- Proactively identifying issues and problems before they arise
- Working alongside other departments to resolve issues
- Progress to taking escalated calls and complaints in line with internal procedures.
You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to detect issues and escalate where needed. Without question, you will be a great team player who embraces change and enjoys a fast-paced working environment.
You will also need:
- Previous customer experience (retail, hospitality, or call centre)
- Great oral and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- The ability to investigate/solve problems independently
- Can do attitude
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and with difficult/abusive customers
- Experience in energy or another customer service-based role desirable.
About the Company
Our client is the pioneer for making energy smart and insightful. Incorporating artificial intelligence and state of the art technologies they can offer a simple, modern, and clear approach to all of their customers energy needs.
What’s in It for You!
This is a great opportunity to expand your customer service skill set for a company who cares. If you are willing to learn and put in the effort you will receive invaluable experience that will help you to progress!
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and apply!
If you have the skills and experience required for this Customer Service Advisor job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Administration, Receptionist, Administrator, B2C, B2B, Admin Assistant, Administrator Customer Services, Office Assistant, retail assistant, bar, waitress, call centre, catering,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'