Urgent Requirement - Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Chiswick - £8.72 per hour
Ongoing temporary role with weekly pay!
Start date 11th May 2020
We are currently recruiting for our client based in Chiswick who are working alongside the Government on a number of Call Handler roles to support with the Covid-19 Pandemic. Telephony experience isn't essential, we're keen to speak to candidates from a variety of customer service backgrounds.
What will you be doing?
- Speaking with vulnerable individuals who may require support
- Making calls to individuals to ensure support and guidance is given
- Providing technical support over the phone
- Resolving customer queries
- Handling calls from the public regarding Covid-19
- Provide a friendly, supportive and helpful service
What are we looking for?
- Previous customer service experience - contact centre is desirable but not essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to empathise with individuals who may be worried / struggling
- Computer literate - able to pick up new systems
Pay rate -
- £8.72 per hour paid weekly
Hours of work -
- Monday to Sunday - 5 out of 7 days
- Shifts are between 8am-8pm
- Successful candidates must be able to work a variety of shift patterns
Due to the nature of the role successful candidates must be able to pass a DBS check
We are looking to get candidates started w/c 11th May with a number of inductions taking place. If you're interested then APPLY NOW! Alternatively you can contact Francesca at Cordant People Contact Centre North West.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Advisor
- Inbound Calls
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'