An exciting opportunity has arisen for an articulate Customer Service Advisor to join a busy, dynamic and energetic team at the European Head Office of a Global organisation based in Hammersmith.
You will be joining a great team at the brand new offices which are a 5 minute walk from Hammersmith Station.
This is a growing organisation who is looking for experienced talent to join at an exciting time with offers of growth and expansion in the role. Monday to Friday: 8am - 4.30pm or 9.30am - 6pm (bi-weekly shift rota) Salary is £20K.
You MUST be available to interview and start immediately.
- Dealing with mostly inbound communications; telephone and email.
- Inbound Customer Service experience, dealing with queries, orders and logistics both over the phone and email
- Order process from start to finish; dealing with logistics and payments
- Dealing with customers and franchise partners
- Display a professional attitude towards the role
- Experience of working in a call centre or contact centre
- Excellent listening and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be IT literate and have used a CRM system, proficient in MS Office
- A patient and calm approach.
- Good organisational skills.
- Self motivated with a positive approach.
If you feel you have the above customer service experience, available immediately, able to travel to Hammersmith and looking for a great opportunity to join an exciting team and company, please apply NOW!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.